Get your mobile at the ready! Take a photo with a new temporary exhibit on Cattle Market Road and you could be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes:
- £20 worth of goodies at Hart’s Bakery (for entries submitted between 9 and 15 August)
- Team coffees*, SF Nutrition Protein Shakes** and lunch or breakfast on the house*** at Friska (for entries submitted between 16 and 22 August)
- A Yurt Lush Sunday Roast for two
- A year’s worth of coffee at Convoy Espresso at Paintworks (2 coffees per week for 52 weeks) (for entries submitted between 30 August and 14 September)
All you need to do is share your photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TempleQuarterStory. Entry is free, and the competition is open until 14 September 2018. Full terms and conditions are below.
The artwork has been put in place to brighten up the hoardings around the former Royal Mail sorting office site on Cattle Market Road. The derelict sorting office is soon to demolished to make way for the new University of Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus – all part of the ongoing regeneration of the Temple Quarter district.
The ‘selfie wall’ was created by Upfest on behalf of Bristol City Council in partnership with Out of Hand Media, the University of Bristol and site clearance contractor Kier. The images are loosely based on the history of the area, charting its transformation from medieval pasture land to cutting-edge university campus and beyond.
Terms and conditions
- Anyone connected with the organisation of the competition is not allowed to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed, but each person can only win one prize.
- The competition will run from 9 August until 14 September. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The competition will run over four weeks, with a different prize(s) each week. The winner(s) will be picked at the end of each week.
- The winners will be picked at random.
- Results will be posted on the Temple Quarter website by 17 September at the latest. Winners will also be contacted by this date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 14 September, the competition organisers reserve the right to reallocate their prize.
- By entering your image into this competition, you grant the competition organisers permission to share it at no cost on their social media channels, website and publicity materials. Credit will be given if your image is shared.
- By entering your image into this competition, you confirm that it is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the competition organisers permission to re-use it.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to bar any defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or unlawful entries from the competition.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Additional terms and conditions for Yurt Lush Prize:
- Bookings need to be made in advance via Yurt Lush’s text booking service (07582 04 80 90)
- No drinks are included in the prize.
*for up to 10 people
**for up to 5 people
***Up to 4 people