Under the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership’s new strategy for marketing and inward investment, Bristol and Bath are collaborating on a major promotion, including an exhibition stand and special events, at MIPIM 2013, the world’s premier commercial property and development event, in Cannes, 12-15 March 2013.
There is no doubt that Bristol and Bath are world-class cities of the future, drawing inspiration from the area’s long tradition of scientific discovery, exploration, innovation and creativity and our outstanding industrial heritage of engineering and manufacturing. Today the West of England city-region has one of the fastest growing and diversified economies in the UK, and is finding a new confidence and ambition to challenge the larger cities of the UK and Europe. That’s why we are coming to MIPIM, the world’s premier commercial property show, to highlight our success and future vision on the international stage.
Key investment locations
Bristol, Bath and the West of England now offer inward investors a superlative choice of business locations with a comprehensive portfolio of office, industrial, warehousing, R&D facilities and mixed development sites over the 1,800 hectares of land which make up the Enterprise Zone and 5 Enterprise Areas, including 750,000 sq m of prime office space and 1.6 million sq m of industrial and warehousing. The Economic Development and Transport Funds secured under the City Region Deal will be used to put in place the full infrastructure and services required for the development of each of the EZ / EAs and their inter-connection.
Join the Partnership – Bristol and Bath @ MIPIM 2013
– a high profile position for your brand and products on our centrally located stand and at sponsored events
– easy access to investors and customers through our promotional packages and support services
– take advantage of our main focus on the Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone and 5 Enterprise Areas, including a ‘brunch’ briefing on the Bristol TQEZ on 13 Marchat our Bristol and Bath business centre.
– realise the full potential of a unique business event – MIPIM 2012 attracted 19,400 participants from 83 countries and over 4,000 investors
– meet decision makers at our prestigious networking events, on and off site, including a VIP Dinner with the new Mayor of Bristol, the Chair and Board Members of the LEP
– the opportunity to be associated with the West of England, one of the most successful and dynamic city-regions in the UK, and to influence its future growth strategy
– preferential event registration rates, profile on our web pages and PR coverage as part of the Bristol and Bath campaign
For further information contact: Robin McDowell, Bristol City Council,
dd: 0117 922 2931 e: email@example.com
Sandrine Daley, Sector Marketing
dd. 01275 335911