Investment in the station, transport infrastructure and the surrounding area will enable a range of residential and mixed-use development that creates new jobs, new business opportunities and new and affordable housing.
Vacant and underused brownfield sites surrounding the railway station will be transformed into a distinct, modern urban environment creating a vibrant destination and a sense of arrival for visitors to the city.
- Friary North & Goods Yard Mixed-use, commercial led development 1.4ha
- Temple Gate Mixed-use, residential led development 1.9ha
- Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus University of Bristol led university campus 1.9ha
- Temple Island Mixed-use, residential led development 3.4ha
- Temple Square & Engine Shed 2 Mixed-use development sites 0.5ha
- Silverthorne Island Multiple development sites 10ha