On this page you will find a selection of resources offering useful information relating to the Enterprise Zone. If you would like any further documents or information added here, please email email@example.com.
- Spatial Framework: See how Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone is developing
- Heritage Assessment: This document highlights the historic legacy of the Enterprise Zone site, helps inform development proposals and illustrates the opportunities.
- Simplified Planning: Planning is important in making the Enterprise Zone a success. The use of Local Development Orders will be used where possible to give advance planning consent for certain forms of development.
Temple Quarter Partners:
- Bristol City Council
- Homes England
- Network Rail
- West of England Local Enterprise Partnership
- University of Bristol
Some existing sites in Temple Quarter:
- 2 Glass Wharf
- HERE Bristol (formerly Bath Road Studios)
- City Point
- Engine Shed
- Paintworks, managed by Verve Properties
- Temple Studios, managed by TCN UK Ltd
Other useful links: