On this page you will find a selection of resources offering useful information relating to the Enterprise Zone. If you would like any further documents or information added here, please email email@example.com.
- Spatial Framework: See how Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone is developing
- Heritage Assessment: This document highlights the historic legacy of the Enterprise Zone site, helps inform development proposals and illustrates the opportunities.
- Simplified Planning: Planning is important in making the Enterprise Zone a success. The use of Local Development Orders will be used where possible to give advance planning consent for certain forms of development.
The West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has put together a series of Labour Market Information packs. You can use the links below to find out more information about the Enterprise Zone’s key sectors:
Temple Quarter Partners:
- Bristol City Council
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Network Rail
- West of England Local Enterprise Partnership
- University of Bristol
Some existing sites in Temple Quarter:
- 2 Glass Wharf
- Bank Place
- HERE Bristol (formerly Bath Road Studios)
- City Point
- Engine Shed
- Paintworks, managed by Verve Properties
- Temple Studios, managed by TCN UK Ltd
Other useful links: