Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone offers investors:
- A brand new, purpose built, centrally located business hub, 100% focused on growing businesses with a state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Our ICT sector has grown with silicon design companies including Broadcom, Gnodal, Infineon, Nvidia and Zuken joining us.
- Companies already enjoying life in the Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone, include BT, IBM, Canada Life, HSBC and Osborne Clarke.
- New occupiers within the Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone include EMO, The Real Adventure and LICenergy UK.
- A rich fusion of cultural heritage, surrounding natural beauty and a bustling mix of communities.
- The most competitive and productive economy of any large English city outside of London (UK Competitiveness Index 2010 and ONS).
- It draws on Bristol’s excellence in knowledge-intensive and creative industries, including Airbus in the UK, Rolls-Royce, Aardman Animations, the BBC, GL Garrad Hassan, Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba Research Europe.
- Access to a 600,000 workforce and the greatest proportion of highly qualified workers of any comparable English city outside of London.
- Bristol is an officially designated Science City and hosts world class scientific research and development conducted in its universities and business sectors.
- Excellent access to other UK and major European cities via its road & rail network, Bristol Airport and the Port of Bristol.
- We’re the only city in the UK to be short-listed for the European Green Capital Award.
- Potential for business rates reductions for up to 5 years for newly-locating and expanding businesses - contact us for more information.
- Our Reception Service, Planning Protocol and Investor Development Service provide companies with support tailored to their needs.