The main changes that resulted from the public consultation are:
- Improvements to the Bath Bridge junction;
- More segregated cycle and pedestrian routes with greater connectivity to surrounding existing routes;
- Changes to the junction at Victoria St, allowing the MetroBus stop to be closer to the station;
- Relocating bus stops on Temple Gate to allow more space for pedestrians and cyclists;
- A new northbound bus lane from the junction with Redcliffe Street to Victoria Street.
More information can be found on this page.