On this page you will find a selection of resources offering useful information relating to the Enterprise Zone. If you would like any further documents or information added here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spatial Framework: See how Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone is developing
- Heritage Assessment: This document highlights the historic legacy of the Enterprise Zone site, helps inform development proposals and illustrates the opportunities. It will inform the developing Spatial Framework. View the full Heritage Assessment (PDF 7MB).
- Simplified Planning: Planning is important in making the Enterprise Zone a success. The use of Local Development Orders will be used where possible to give advance planning consent for certain forms of development. View the Simplified Planning document (PDF 3MB).
- Temple Meads redevelopment: Network Rail leaflet: Transforming Bristol’s Railway (PDF 32KB).
The West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has put together a series of Labour Market Information packs. You can use the links below to find out more information about the Enterprise Zone’s key sectors:
Temple Quarter Partners:
- Bristol City Council
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Network Rail
- West of England Local Enterprise Partnership
Some existing sites in Temple Quarter:
- Bank Place
- City Point
- Paintworks, managed by Verve Properties
- Temple Gate
- Temple Quay
- 2 Glass Wharf
- GVA Grimley
- Temple Studios and Bristol and Exeter House, managed by TCN UK Ltd
- Engine Shed
- 2 Glass Wharf
Other useful links: