Bristol Temple Quarter is right in the heart of Bristol. It includes:
- Temple Meads railway station and transport interchange;
- The modern business area of sustainable office buildings at Temple Quay;
- Silverthorne Lane, with its 19th Century industrial streetscape;
- The Avon Riverside corridor alongside the Bath Road;
- Key sites along Bath Road, including Bath Road Studios and Paintworks;
- Sites across Redcliffe, including parts of Finzel’s Reach and Redcliffe Quarter.
The location also offers great connections to the rest of the UK and Europe:
- It’s just 90 minutes from London by motorway or by direct train into London Paddington;
- Bristol Airport is only 30 minutes away, serving 5.7 million passengers and over 80 direct destinations every year;
- Royal Portbury Docks, also 30 minutes away, is the UK’s most centrally located deep sea port and considered one of the most productive and technically advanced ports in the world, reaching over 42 million people in a 250km radius.